Thursday, January 10, 2008

about courier services

i have been waking up early because i was waiting for an important document to be sent to me this week.

anyway the document came today! the bad news it that is that before i could open the door the postman already left a note: oops sorry the recipient of this document is not at home =_=

AND my dog pissed at the note.

so i called back the courier service and on the phone:

... oh okay so can you give me the serial no?

uhhh... what serial no?

... oh the no on the note, it helps to identify your document.

uhuh. erm dad where's the note?

... oh i threw it away at the drain.

okay...............

so yes. the one who took my call promise to call me back but never did.

___

why can't they deliver the documents deliver to my neighbours instead and have their consent >=(

No comments: