Wednesday, January 2, 2008

post new year resolutions and things to do

#1. send in my offer acceptance documents to monash univesity.

i have been calling all MU 3 telephones number since... forever and its always either 'the person you have dialed is currently unavailable' or 'message inbox is full, unable to record message' =_=. the problem is the offer lapse date is this 7 jan! but right below the offer letter the confirmation stamp says to acept offer by 1 feb. so so i send it before this 7 jan or 1 feb. because this being me to another problems that sunway college has still not yet sent my results to me. how to apply la haha. just called them and they keep transferring me to one person to another. my future wei.

#2. get a new part time job

i quit my 2nd part time job yesterday haha. the pay was high and enviroment was good, but i had issues with one or two staffs there :P. other than that the people there damn nice la.

you really learn a lot, especially about humanity wtf. i'm just grateful to be brought up the way i was. incidents i observed during the past week:

scenario 1:
daughter, probably 15 or 16: ma this pairs of shoes nice and cheap! go buy la.
mother: *slaps her* you got so many shoes still wanna buy!
daughter: *throws the shoes onto the display table* dont want buy then dont want buy la!

scenario 2:
son/baby: very tired la mom
mother: SHUT UP! let me go shopping for a while and we'll get home

scenario 3:
mother: stop running around! *pulls her daughters hair while she was running till she fell ad kicks her legs and steps onto her hand until she got up*

#3. never.lose.my.phone.this.year.

#4. be nice to all sales promoter. neither try on something i do not intend to buy. nor anything that i think i intend to buy. and not to be fussy. accepts the goods as there are produced.

(my hatred towards koreans have increased grr)

No comments: