Monday, January 7, 2008

what an idiot

i'm flooding this place with ads i know but its gonna help pay the bills in the long run. oh, i'm looking for roommates :). contact me for more info! the place will either be lagoon perdana or indah villa, both affordable (cheapest compared to other condos) and their both within walking distance to monash, sunway and toa! oh and near pyramid hehe.

(those with cars are preferred wtf)

___

i frantically RUSHED to monash uni today to send in my application thinking that today was the last day. turns out the lapse date would be end of this month =_=. anyway as usual i forgotten to bring some documents along. so i have to be back there some time soon. and i forgotten to bring my IC =_=. luckily my dad knew i would never bring my ic had a photostated copy of it.

there's A LOT of emphasis on words in this post which i'm not very liking. BUT it gets the messages across better.

1 comment:

Meng Jin said...

You can actually earn money by putting ads at your blog?
TEACH ME HOW!!!
I wanna earn some quick bucks too!